Warranty period is 1 year. The warranty period starts from the day the customer receives the product.
During the warranty period, if the product has a performance failure, Evebot will choose to repair or replace it with a new machine after determining the warranty problem. And with the original customer's purchase invoice as proof, only the original buyer has the right to claim the warranty.
Attention: Rest assured that our Technical support is always available to help you out under any circumstances, even if the issue is not covered under warranty. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- All returns must be within thirty (30) days of receiving.
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, labels attached and boxes.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return address. After receiving a RMA number and return address, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the return address.
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least five (5) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Return & Refund Service will not be provided where
- It is requested beyond seven (30) calendar days of receiving a Product.
- A Product sent to EVEBOT for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories and packaging or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents, or scratches.
- Legal proof of purchase, receipt, or invoice is not provided.
- Any fault or damage of the Product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the Product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused to the Product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes.