Delivery time & Express company
Delivery time: Normally, your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days after you make the payment. Most countries will receive the package within 6 working days, some countries may take 10-15 working days.
Express company: Orders placed in our official online store will be shipped by DHL, Fedex, UPS or EMS, which depends on the destination country.
Delivery and Shipping Fee
We ship worldwide except China and Japan. For customers in these countries, please contact our local dealer or official store.
All orders are shipped from warehouse in Shenzhen, China, by courier such as FedEx, DHL, Aramex or SF Express.
We execute flat rate shipping: 30 USD，shipping is free for orders over 150 USD.
International shipments may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. EVEBOT is not responsible to cover such costs. The customer is responsible for customs clearance/duties. Some countries support tax-free and customs-clearance-free services, please contact the staff for details.
Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. EVEBOT orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
EVEBOT assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Order and Logistics Tracking
After order payment, you will receive an order confirmation email. You can click “view your order” and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status. If you do not receive the email, it may be blocked automatically by your mail system. Please set email@example.com to allow list to receive the email from it.
Inspection and Sign
As EVEBOT products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, Snapmaker will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact Snapmaker Support within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
When the parcel is displayed for receipt during transportation but you do not receive it, the parcel should be lost. In this case, you need to cooperate with Snapmaker and take the logistics claim number to the logistics company for claimant.